Working at q4pm:
Linking the technical and the human
Our core competence lies in the management of large, long-running and complex projects in the railway and infrastructure sector. This requires a high degree of versatility, which we also like to portray in our team. For this reason, in addition to our expertise and mobility, so-called soft factors are among the most sought-after properties in our team; these are amongst others the ability to communicate openly – also internationally, to respond flexibly to changing conditions, to find creative approaches, to take unusual paths, and to deal with each other in a trusting and partnership-based manner.
To this end, we offer flat hierarchies and the option to work in a wide range of different fields, also through the joint and comprehensive projects within the quattron group.
In general, we are looking for people with a comparable profile:
- High professional qualifications in your field, underpinned by practical experience
- Affinity to project management, railway, and infrastructure issues
- Social competence, empathy, and strong teamwork in the cooperation with our customers and colleagues
- High commitment and agility – because things often develop differently than expected
- Healthy pragmatism, entrepreneurial spirit, and self-motivation, to be a valued project partner for our customers and to drive our business forward
- Mobility, because the projects of our customers are often directly at our customers in different and changing places
As a rule, we are looking for people with these professional backgrounds:
Junior or senior engineering specialists (m / f) from the relevant fields such as civil engineering, electrical engineering, railway engineering, traffic engineering, railway equipment, LST / ETCS / TC, etc.
Graduates (m / f) from relevant training courses, who want to develop in the field of management.
Experienced project managers (m / f) with approximately 5 years of background in the technical management or the PM of infrastructure projects, which act entrepreneurially and fill out strategic project functions well.
University graduates, start-up professionals can enter as project co-workers (m / w) and develop towards project management or technical management.
Project assistance (m / w) e.g. with IHK-Certificate PM or professional academy for comprehensive support tasks in the back office, for research or in the customer project office.
We invite students to get acquainted with project management and consultancy through internships and supervised dissertations – and to join q4pm after successful completion of the course.